I have and I use both. Sonoris has less editing features but Hofa editing feels a bit clumsy so I do it in Pro Tools anyway.
What's better in Hofa?
- entering track titles: pressing "tab" moves the text cursor to the next song title
- replace file function that keeps the title and ISRC code
What I don't like in Hofa?
- it creates additional analysis files (*.hofapeak), one additional file per each WAV
- editing feels a bit clumsy
What's better in Sonoris?
- no additional files created in the folder with wav files
- simple to use
- abililty to import/export CD-Text in a separate file
- clean user interface
- MP3, AAC, Flac export with metadata taken from CD-Text
What I don't like in Sonoris?
- no replace file function
- clumsy entering of track titles: tab key doesn't take you to the next track and you have to use the mouse to select next song title field